All photos are
the property of
All rights reserved.
Congratulations on your engagement! This is one of the most exciting times of your life. Please see the info below about the photography services DDC can provide to you on your wedding day. DDC Photography wishes you both a very long, happy life together filled with love & laughter!
Have a question about the services DDC could provide to you on your special day? Click "Contact DDC" above to request more details on our wedding services, to check date availability, and to schedule a no cost, no obligation meeting with DDC owner Carrie Sattizahn to discuss in more detail the wedding day photography services DDC offers and your desires & wishes for your special day.
DDC Photography's basic wedding package cost is $1395*, which includes the following:
*6% State Sales Tax is applicable to all orders and photography service fees
- 2 photographers
- All day coverage, from pre-ceremony preparations through reception (usually averaging 8 hours, negotiable)
- Having one photographer attend rehearsal is also an option (negotiable & dependent upon location)
- Unlimited Digital Photos
- Traditional photos, formal poses, candids, photojournalistic style . . .
- DDC will work with you to make sure we take the pictures that are important to you!
- DDC will allow reasonable time after each pose for your shutterbug guests to take photos
- Image cropping and editing, including converting prints to black & white or sepia tone or other filter effects at photographer's discretion
- All proof images on a USB flash drive within 4 months of wedding date (includes a print release)
- 15% discount on all prints ordered within 6 months of wedding date
- Online picture gallery on DDC’s website for easy sharing with family & friends
If you are in need of a photographer for only your ceremony or only your reception, please contact DDC for cost information.
$200 retainer (non-refundable) required to reserve your date. The remaining balance is due by 5:00pm the day PRIOR to your wedding day.
Wedding Photography Contract must also be signed by the bride & groom at the time the reservation deposit is made in order to reserve your date.
(Any returned item check fees will be the client's responsibility)
We prefer to meet with the bride & groom at least one month before the wedding date to compile a list of photos to be taken (i.e., family portraits) and to go over the wedding day itinerary. Please make sure you allow enough time for pictures to be taken when planning out the timeline for your wedding day!
Beyond our basic wedding package, you can decide how few or how many additional prints/products you purchase.
YOU DESIGN YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED WEDDING PACKAGE THAT IS PERFECT FOR YOU & MEETS YOUR WEDDING BUDGET.
Prints, gifts, & products available at additional cost:
- Portrait Prints - sizes ranging from wallets to 16x24 - order deadline to be determined by photographers and bride & groom
- All prints have a matte finish with a lustre coating, which protects against fingerprints and UV exposure.
- Please note that the quality of prints processed thru another developer other than DDC cannot be guaranteed.
- Canvas Gallery Wraps
- Metal Prints
- Photo Books, which are a wonderful keepsake for you and are perfect for parents and wedding party gifts. DDC offers 2 different wedding book options:
- Full-page photo book, which has a hard cover & heavy photo paper lay flat pages.
- Collage pages photo book, also a hard cover book & heavy photo paper lay flat pages.
Photo book rates start at $50 and increase depending on the size of the book and number of pages selected.
Other portrait gifts & products available include:
- collage print
- magazine cover prints
- magnets, keychains, metal dog tags, & metal ornaments
- locket necklaces & pendant necklaces
Click here to view DDC wedding print & product price information.
Other products may also be available - please inquire if there is something special in which you are interested.
This is YOUR special day -- DDC Photography will do our best to accommodate your wishes!
All portraits are the property of DDC Photography. All rights reserved for use in advertising, portfolio, etc.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Due to DDC's busy studio schedule, especially during the fall season, and the limited availability of the second photographer, DDC only contracts a few weddings per year. Please contact DDC to check date availability.